martes, 11 de agosto de 2009

ELEGANT JASMINE YOU LIVING IN MY HEART

Como ya todos sabemos, Jasmine You ya no esta entre nosotros. Este es un blog para Mana, pero dado el tamaño de la noticia, no creo que él se moleste si menciono el suceso de Jasmine.

Photobucket

mi pequeño tributo, la canción que te escribi:

Blue and violet deep tears
I've just lost one of my dears
The sound of this melody
Spread the sadness of my grief

I see you dancing through the sky
I smell the scent of your perfume
as i just lay between the clouds
I hear you're toning up your songs.

The scent of jasmine's all around
Ama kaori no kaze ni
watashi no kokoro to
performing to you my melody.

Kirei na jasmine no hana
suteki tenshi ni naru de
I throw a thousand roses to heaven
Tainted in love for my dear sake.

To whom was the most beautiful woman ever
to whom was the most honourable man.

Is this an alas melody?
Yes it is.
Is this a farewell symphony?
Yes it is.
Is this a love or leaving song?
Both of them.
well, it's a poem or is it a song?
I don't know.

May my love let you rest in peace?
In my heart you will always be
Anato no jasmine you ni
watashi no koi towa ni
anata e...

Sayonara, Jasmine You. R.I.P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario